Monday, December 8, 2008

Doggy Dilemma

I have added to the chaos in my home by NOT resisting the urge to bring in yet one more new puppy! She is a beautiful chocolate brown; she is a Goldendoodle/Boykin Spaniel cross, and her name is Penny. She is sort of housebroken (really that means that I am housebroken), and she is crate trained, sleeping through the night, which is wonderful! She is 10 weeks old. The only problem; she seems to be carsick EVERY time she is in the car, no matter how short the trip......Not so sure I am up for 12-15 years of THAT problem....Just as soon as I figure out how to post pics, I will put one up! Good thing my grown children will be home soon for Christmas; I plan to get some blog lessons!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Good luck with the puppy. Only 1 of my doggies travels well. My Boston is great on trips, the Dachshund tries to potty in the car so she stays home. The Pug gets so excited her fur starts falling out and the Coonhound vomits in the car. Thanks for stopping by my blog.

LRFK said...

Thanks for your comments! Your family is beautiful!!

Mommy2Twinkies-Deb said...

I almost did that recently myself.. with a cat! Oh! It's sooo hard!